Thursday, March 12, 2009

H, you are a scrapalicious scrapgal!



My sister Heather is officially part of the scrapgal design team now. CONGRATS H! She made this layout recently. I can dig it! I love the colors and design of the paper. I think the butterflies are my favorite part!

So, Heather's birthday is coming up on the 16th. I am getting crafty at home for a one-of-a-kind special birthday gift. She has asked me to make some soldered pieces for her. So, last night I began my creative process. I picked out a bunch of different things to work on. (Which I will not disclose because she may be reading this....) I was surprised how quickly everything came back to me. It's quite therapeutic for me to go through the creative process of having an idea in my head and improvising with the things I find or have to make the idea come to life. Today will be installment 2 of the creative process. I will post pics after she receives my package. However I will post some pics soon of things I made for myself.

No comments: